Originally Posted by FatCity67
Geno- check out this companies bulk Chorizo if you shop at one of these stores.

http://newyorkstylesausage.com/wheretofindus.html

Interesting FC,

I was going to comment that we have 2 stores here, the 4 Corners Mkt and a Holiday, good luck finding that here, but we actually have that stuff here! Matter of fact I just bought a package of their Hot Italian the other day. Was looking for ham hocks or some good looking bacon to go with some collards and beet greens, no luck so I said heck, I'll make some Italian style greens instead.....

Didn't get to that yet, my plans were for tomorrow, but we went over the hill to the farmers mkt in Cedarville today and one of the local folks had hocks, more Italian sausage, and grass fed beef liver so I get to make greens and hocks tomorrow! And liver for me and the four legged kids! I told the wife I might do it for breakfast and stink up the whole house for the day..................... made her really happy..............Not!

Thanks, I'll look for their chorizo. If we don't have it in one of the markets I'll see if they can order some. Should go good with the expensive eggs I hope to get soon.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?