Farmtoy,

I'll happily fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend.

The point is that it's impossible to quantify in words,how [bleep] incredibly Stupid you are,though I'm enjoying the humor of your attempt to do just that. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next whine,as you frantically schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and obliviously deal belly laugh,after belly laugh.

Nearly forgot to fuel your Imagination...here you go. 25 Style.

[Linked Image]

Some fair to middlin' Kansas Trout.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

RDW,

I always could separate the wheat from the chaff.

Despite 100's(and 100's) of tries in different barrels,I've yet to see a rifle that had to be loaded backwards,to shine. Pulling spark plugs is of less than zero interest to me and things never don't not perk at it's potential.

I've zero interest in scarring my Manly Beauty and have zero interest in the flashiest chrono reading in the 'hood. What do interest me,is downrange performance and little of that hinges upon 100yd "satisfactions". I view The 100 as a place to sort initial queries,due the lack of atmospheric at such modest distances,as well as a place to make initial erector critiques. Have yet to see copious ES/SD be positive things,or as of yet,had trite values be a concession...atta distance further along the line.

It seems most of The Hip Crowd(them who think they shoot a smidge) is fixated upon whatever the word of the day is and then they affix Tinfoil Hats and conduct business in Lemming Leaps. It'd be hard to slight the humor of the stampede,but Boobs leading Boobs...ain't a recipe for extracting the potential of a platform. So I get to hear it all,because there never ain't not a long line of exceedingly dumb [bleep] who fancy themselves as having a clue,just waiting to "tell" me something about barrels,boolits,boolistics and the like(as you'll note here within),yet are devoid a first [bleep] inkling and simply mired in their dumbphucktitude by default. It IS a hilarious recipe for never ending humor and the schit never don't not crack me the [bleep] up.

Soooooooo...if someone wishes to hitch their cart in front of their pony,bet your azz I'll happily watch the show. I've long had a knack for cutting to the [bleep] chase,as well as paintin' a purty picture and can only lead 'em to water...I cain't make 'em drink(and enjoy it most when they stand there lock-legged in refrain).

Now if you wanna play with "nodes","vibration","harmonics" or whatever in the [bleep] the word of the day is,have at it and make .1gr propellant jumps and run away from the lands and set the world on fire in general.(grin) Reduced atmospheric influence comes only 1 way,within any given chambering and that's by opting good BC's,at good speeds. Were you to look over your shoulders,you'll note a veddy,veddy impressive display of how to reliably [bleep] that simplistic fact up,by the herd of Window Lickers in proximity. They've run the gamut in their collective dumbphucktitude and it's only funny,because they ARE doing the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with. Hilarious [bleep] schit,from start to finish,to having a herd of Lemming wantonly trying to outdumbphuck one another for the first leap offa the cliff.

I'd get into bedding/deadening with RVT or similar,but the Vulcan Mindphuck would have all the Lemmings leapin' and what [bleep] fun is that?!!?(grin)

Again,if you can't knock it(Load Development) outta da Park in wayyyyyyyyy under 10 pokes...you's [bleep] the dog. Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Hint.

'holton,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it as you please. I'd really love to see a video of your Hissy Fit as you wax eloquent on your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue and stamp your itty-bitty feet(don't forget to hold your breath too!). Might I be able to purchase a copy? Thanks!

I know...I know,you are a Student of Biqsqueeze's Mall Ninja Karate Academy and your vest weighs more than Magnumdooshes'. Laffin'! Plus you are sworn to a Secret Squirrel Oath,to never divulge pics of your "pursuits" in the flesh.

You amazingly inept Do Nothing Dumbphucks are a [bleep] riot! No wonder your Imagination is so "accomplished".

Wow.

rick',

Boolits still matter more than headstamps and of course not all diameters is equal to start with.

Them facts,do [bleep] with pointy heads.

'Hunter,

I reckon you might could be well ahead of the curve,though in fairness...much of the class ain't got schit for brains.(grin)

However,I do enjoy a good Drag Race and these clueless [bleep] looking to out-dumbphuck eachother for the "Win",is reliably EPIC comedy. Be careful or you'll horn one or more up. Laffin'!

Who's your money on?!?

colorado,

The ascending increments you reference,are in recoil...not terminal affects. Curiously enough,recoil ain't an indicator of anything on the muzzle end of the equation.

For conversation the .277" 90 has a BC of sub .200(.195),which is well shy that of a .224" 40grainer(.220). The 222 Remington will launch a 40 at 3600fps and if that realm of flight characteristics is "Sinister Varmint Performance",then I'm impressed,that you impress that easily. 'Course The Deuce with the aforementioned 40,will slap that 270 load you cited in drop/drift,though on the "bright side" the 270 will burn an extry 30grs of powder(over double The Deuce charge) to come in 2nd. But...you'll be able to brag up the recoil increase,so you'll have that "going" for you.

Slicing the pie a bit differently and using an arbitrary velocity threshold of 2000fps,while allowing shrapnel's goggles to play,here is how the dust settles. A "lowly" 243 squirting a 105 at 3000fps will stay 2000fps+ to the 625yd line. The vaunted 25-06 Goggle Load will make 520yds at a 3350 launch. Your 270 load makes it to 300yds with the 3400fps launch you cite. Points awarded,if none of that sinks in!

The faster you lose your fixation with headstamps and the sooner you focus boolits instead,the sooner you'll connect your first dot.

Hint.

shrapnel,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you clammed right the [bleep] and again returned to Whining. Laffin'!

I mean what else could someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you do?!!?

Bless your heart and your "Hard Charging" ways.

Laffin'!

(Addendum)

'tis,

I've only (2) 6-284's.

S/A 700 clip slotted and forward lug cut receiver,for Marty's double-lugged 20MOA rail,all punched 8x40. TPS alloys,3.5-10x M1,#3 1-8" Brux at 23",Sako Hunter,Atlas DBM,Alpha2 which happily digests the 105 A-Max 2.950" kiss. Gunning the works at 3325fps and diggin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If only because Blue,reliably gets the Windowlicking [bleep] Whiners...whining. Tossed a 25 in the works,if only to fuel their Imaginations.

[Linked Image]

'Course I got's me this "hunch",that there prolly ain't too many colors I don't gun and that spectrum just might cover a coupla/few chamberings. Laffin'! A shame that The Paper Hat Brigade seems to have lost their steam,because it was funnier than [bleep] and a right proper dichotomy of a shame...that they yet cain't savvy just how [bleep] amazingly stupid they are.

MUCH enjoyed The Goggle Chronicles!

[bleep] WOW +P!