Shefire,

You certainly is a holy terror on closets.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

Lemme yet again fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend. I think the boys are onto sumptin',with all this G-12 talk.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next series of excuses,as you set with [bleep] tethered to the couch...wearing out yet another hour meter. You might mebbe wanna PM [bleep],so she remembers to Imagine Pretending to Ignore...and to shake her head to erase the images,before her Union Rep finds out. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" really need to stick together. That pun be intended.

Laffin'!

'flave,

You KNOW she was eyephucking me.

Though in fainess,it'd be tough to slight her taste in men.

efw,

I'm thinking that you's gonna haveta work on your Sales Pitch,to get tourism increased in your AO.(grin)

Still raining Chromed Peanuts here.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sorta liked this perspective,of a Milford Mallard settin' to roost,with a full [bleep] belly. Some Hoity-Toity [bleep] had her Poodle snatched and this Mallard done e't it. I'd no be suplized to learn,that Shefire cain't find Fifi. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Intellestingly enough,a pard brought by a NIB S/S 700 243 this evening and I coated up (400) 105'Max's for him,mounted the LW's/Leupie 6-18x,sized virgin necks and found that said boolit kisses square at 2.810".

Hell...I'd even go so far as to say "it'll prolly shoot".(grin)

'slave,

You reckon The Do Nothing Gang has run outta Imagination and Pretend?!!?

Nawwwwwww...it's all they've got and their cups runneth over.

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

SLM,

[bleep] man...I'm about to give up on this Photography schit,as I cain't get Blurtitude fingered out.

[Linked Image]

Frustrating times here along The Milford,as I try to cypher these camera buttons and dials. A chart would help a [bleep] bunch.(grin)