Shefire,

I see you ain't turned a lick and I'll feign my "surprise" that your [bleep] sets perpetually tethered. You really know how to rock a plagiarized cartoon,you sorry Do Nothing [bleep]. Laffin'!

Happy Imagination to you.

Wow.

brinky',

Send me an addy and I'll poke a couple $20's in the Mail,as I'd really like a video of your melting down,as you flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

Kudos on nearly being brazen enough,to hang some pics of your "hard charging" "Adventures". Really a shame,that you cain't bottle your Whine. Laffin'!

I'm admittedly lookin' forward to the next fasciphuckingnating Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been.

Keep lickin' windows,you sorry Do Nothing Dumbphuck.

Laffin'.

SLM,

I cain't know if I'm outta bounds on equipment or not,as I really don't want poor/dumb Do [bleep] Nothing brinky re-meltin' down and stompin' her itty-bitty feet all over again. Laffin'!

Brought 3 still cameras along,after having splashed floats down on The Milford this afternoon. Waited for the Troops to assemble,then rolled and passed a purty Good 'Un outta da gate(7' and small change/Year Book specimen).

[bleep] up and cranked ISO to 1600 on the 1D3/100-400 combo and keep forgettin' that I'm the Rock of Gibraltar hand holding,even at 1/90 and 310mm's of focal length. My bad.

[Linked Image]

Prolly shoulda let Sister smack him,as she was sportin' a killer Camo Suit and the deep bluing and AAA Walnut woulda set things off nicely.(grin)

G-12 and fill,for giggles.

[Linked Image]

Blurtitude got better,in portions of the frame...though I cain't yet master full coverage. Mebbe I shoulda gunned the 1Ds for full frame Blurtitude? Thoughts?

The weather absolutely blew up along The Milford,this evenin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I believe The Spring Fling...to be now fully flingin'.

Film at 11:00 and I'll keep attemptin' Blurtitude,despite being so dejected.(grin)