Brinky',

Was really looking forward to the details of your "boat" and some of them "Great" Lakes "Adventures"...replete with pics of your crossed-eyes,droolin' yap and your version of "results". Laffin'!

Instead,you stayed the course of a Whining Do Nothing [bleep] and Re-Whined.

Just curious,as to what your excuse is gonna be today?!? One thing is for [bleep] certain about you...when it's all said and done,there's sure as schit gonna be a [bleep] bunch more said,than done. Congratulations?

Laffin'!

Gee',

Have never been around Taxidermy and it seems like it would cost quite a bit and money don't grow on trees.

Or mebbe it [bleep] does.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Funnier than [bleep]...that you'll not touch .224 Nuances,as per your "experience". Laffin'!

As a curiousity,how long do you typically have to Pretend,before it becomes "real" to you. Mebbe Gee' will take you on a Golf Cart Ride,letcha' open a few gates and borrow some pointy boots,so you too can revel in all the "good stuff". Laffin'!

Wow +P!

What's your excuse gonna be today?

'Groove,

I'm admittedly purty hard on Critters.

'oak,

I find it rather intellestin',that Whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks flock together and concoct joint excuses.

BEST Thread Evah!

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do.

How'd the BWT pan out?!? Oh I see...you was yet again unable to pry your [bleep] from the couch and a heartfelt Whine were the most you could muster. I'll feign my "surprise".

What excuse are you gonna try? Laffin'!

Well...there's always Applebee's to Pretend about.

Laffin'!

WSM,

Are you saying that you truly are [bleep] Stupid enough,to be incapable of recognizing your [bleep] incredible Dumbphucktitude?!? Holy [bleep] Dog Schit...THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

Appreciate your fascinating inside look,of what it's like to be a life long Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck. Now it's someone else's fault,that you are a Do Nothing [bleep]?!!? That is [bleep] PRICELESS!

Much looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Sad Sack Whining Dumb [bleep] such as yourself,would be well served to be asking questions,instead of giving "answers".

Bless your heart.

Cheer up however,if only because noone could begin to put you down as well as you do,by your simply doing your best.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

How much [bleep] better can it get,than a Herd of Whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks,trying to muster the Pretend requisite to Imagine they ain't?!? [bleep] EPIC humor!

The Paper Hat Brigade is on [bleep] fire and right proper Hissy Fits abound.

You'd think that one of the Do Nothing [bleep] would leave the couch once,if only as a Test Drive.

Laffin'!

'WASP,

It frosts The Do Nothing [bleep] collective azzes...that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Though guessin' is the best they can "do".

Right proper Dichotomy and a Text Book Recipe for unbridled hilarity.

They can have all of the slack on the rope they want.(grin)

'slave,

I thought you was on Super Pretend Imaginary Ignore?!!?(grin)

The poor addled [bleep],cain't even remember what they last Pretended to Imagine.

Laffin'!

'flave,

The BEST Vixen on the Planet,is made by Kimber. Just sayin'.

You reap the sanctity of S/S and Synthetic,bank copious COAL latitude and gets twisted in farrrrrrrrrrr superior fashion.

And dat's only for starters.

Hint.

SLM,

Got gypped by flat light all night,so no Blurtitude(yet again).

The Milford is slow to thaw this year...[bleep] Global Warming. Sure as schit would be nice,to have WyoWhimper do her epic [bleep] Bee Whine. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

The Milford Mountains.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe tonight...the light'll be right.

Film at 11:00.(grin)