Boxer/Larry;

Is that the best you have? Some re-hashed horsechit that you've used time and again. Since I do have your attention, limited as it may be, I do have a question or two for you.
Back a while someone questioned the source or your miserable ways and suggested another to go back under your previous stage name to look. I did and found some interesting things. With that I find it ironic how you point fingers and label folks the very same things that you are.
Let's take a look. You call everyone here but your gay pride followers stupid, do nothing, jealous liars. All this when you haven't clue as to who they are. People in the know call this deflection and you have seemed to mastered the art.
As for you? Well you just don't make 30K plus posts and not piss off a few folks who are willing to tell a story or two. Not to mention you've puked your whole life on this site in more than one way. What I've learned from your own postings and from others is that you're an abusive, alcoholic,poaching, lying sack-o-chit. Yet, you have the balls to bad mouth any and all on this site who may have a differing opinion than you. So Larry call me a liar but do answer these questions. Why does your daughter not smile even the slightest in any picture you've posted? Mighty fine bear she shot. I'd think that would provoke a grin. How is it you can be on the "Milford" one day and the next taking pics in the tundra? Awful expensive travel for a lumberjack. Doubt your boss pays for that. No Sitka Spruce in the Tundra. I've also got a question about the snagging regs in Alaska. Nice pic on that one and I'm sure Alaska F&G would love to see it. Not to mention the many pics of you with a empty bottle of booze and other interesting stories of your adventures. Something about getting you drunken azz beat and arrested. You're top shelf Larry. The way I see it, You're the lying POS here. Have fun deflecting that.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/01/13.