Chicken meatballs and Polenta with tomato sugo and lacinato kale.

[Linked Image]

Ok, to be fair, this is one of the meals from Blue Apron. We signed up about 6 months ago. We look at the menu and then once a month or every six weeks we look at the three meals they are sending and we go ahead and let them send them. It runs $60 for three meals so it's not cheap but at $10/serving it's not too bad. The ingredients in our experience are top rate and they include everything but oil salt and pepper.

The sizes are perfect for two people and there is a family sized meal if you need larger. The directions are pretty much foolproof and I've learned a couple techniques and certainly used ingredients that I would not have otherwise. The other two snowy weekend meals are

- Roast Pork with Sautéed Spinach &Olive Smashed Potatoes
- Cod & Potato Brandade with Watermelon Radish Salad & Garlic Toasts

Yes, I have a couple yards of cookbooks but when you're gone 12-15 hours a day between work, gym, traffic it's kind of fun to find a box on the doorstep with some interesting meals when you have a chance to pour a glass of wine and cook and relax with my wife.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated