32 20-

I season the chops with salt and pepper, sometimes I’ll dust them with a bit of flour.

Heat a bit of oil and butter in the fry pan, maybe a tsp or so, and add the chops. I like it pretty hot. You want to brown them on both sides, about a minute or two per.

Take your chops out and set aside. Add a couple tbsp of butter to the pan and a large sliced onion. A couple onions never hurts. I really like onions. Lol. Turn the heat down and cook the onions slowly until they are nice and soft, getting a bit carmelized. Add a couple tbsp of flour, mix in well and cook a few minutes. Add chicken or beef stock to pan and whisk while it comes up to a simmer. You can add more stock to thin, reduce, or even a bit of starch slurry to thicken. Put the chops back in to finish cooking them.

When you add the stock, you can also add whatever ya like. A bit of good mustard is delicious, some 1/2 &1/2 or herbs, maybe throw in a bunch of garlic with the onions if you like garlic. Just taste as you go and season to your liking.

Basically just pan fried pork chops with a pan gravy. It’s great with potatoes or rice.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”