Originally Posted by FieldGrade
That liver sure looks better than the stuff that comes out of that little tub you get at the super market.

Good luck with your Camp Chef quest. You won't regret buying one.

You probably didn't recognize it for what it was because I had the cover on but you were setting right next to that stove when you were here last year.

Oh, it was SO much better than the mass production frozen in the tub liver Charlie. I rarely eat liver anymore since they started doing that. I liked looking at the slices in the meat case before I bought it way back in the olden days.

Even though the rancher had it frozen, likely for transport from the butcher and for storage, when it thawed out it looked as much like fresh liver as I had ever seen. And tasted wonderful.

I probably saw your stove then but didn't inquire about it as I was not in the market then, living in the RV and what not. Now that I'm in an electric cooking environment, having a larger back up propane unit sounds reasonable. I miss the gas stove in the RV, but I don't miss the cramped nature of trailer park living.

Geno

Last edited by Valsdad; 08/12/18.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?