Sure thing fellers. It's the lighting that adds the red, my pictures suuuuuuuuck typically too.

I have altered the typical recipe because of the volume I did this weekend, so I will give just ingredients, and will follow up with a standard recipe when I dig it out.

-cubed pork shoulder

-white onions

-garlic powder

-green chile powder

-garlic powder

-mexican oregano (dried vs fresh volume matters)

-celery salt

-cumin

-smoked paprika

-light pork stock cut with chicken stock ( I make my own pork stock and chicken stock so because I was cooking for around 25 folks, I was really playing with the ratio of stock)

-green enchilada sauce (I make and can my own, hence why I don't have any standalone tomatillos in this recipe)

-BEER! (In this instance, I used a sixer and a half of Shiner Bock, but again, it was for 25ish folks. Standard recipe would call for one beer)

-Hatch green chile. I strain mine for just a few minutes, no pressing, I just want the thins to run off before adding)

-Jalapenos. Dice them small for the cook, but add some fresh shortly before serving.

Serve alone, or with red potatoes or rice. Radish, cilantro, avocado, and others as a garnish. Fresh tortillas are a given. I do not use fresh garlic for this recipe.