It was a bit of inspiration as originally I was just gonna grill them. Saw some onions in the pantry while drinking one of my German Octoberfest beer.

You can use the Googler like Charlie did Jim or here's what I did.

Bias sliced in half five uncooked brats. Pole to pole silced two yellow onions. Tossed all into a pan with some olive oil. Med-High until sausage skins and onions browned/carmelized on both sides, lid on the whole time when not turning.

I piled onions ontop of the sausage during this process added granulated garlic and cracked pepper on top.

Dumped beer into skillet when I liked the color of the sausage and onions. Turned down med with lid off.

Heaping teaspoon cornstarch, couple spoonfuls of hot beer into bowl mix until you have a slurry. Add enough liquid in bowl to mix fully then dump back into skillet. Turn to low and simmer until thickened with a nice sheen minute or two depending on how much cornstarch you use.

Cover pull of fire wait a few mintues then serve.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."