Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by Tanner
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by Tanner
The Freakshow is crazy to me. I can't say I've ever met anybody that bat-schit-[bleep]-loony in person, and hope I can keep it that way. Where do these [bleep] guys come from and get these ideas from?

Those ass puppets are probably the ones hoarding all the components, too, Tanner.

Which gives me an idea...that's how you stop gun violence. Have all the guys who don't actually shoot buy up all the supplies. Problem solved...
No doubt, it wouldn't surprise me. They've got 16,000lbs of sand-bags, a complete cinder-block barricade, and a damn dumptruck full of Varget for when the gubment comes to TAKE YER GUNS AND JOBS!

My favorite is the scenario Jorge described, when you've got old decrepid Freakshow Forumers dissing on pictures of hot women. Guess they'd rather talk about Conspiracies and not going outdoors.

Yeah, I always chuckle at those who pack up to defend against a 'tyrannical' government.

Let me know now that AR and tactical/ballistic vest works against an Abrams or, more likely, Predator launched Hellfire...laughin.

My question is... where the [bleep] did all the slow-burning rifle powders go? Surely, guys don't think their ARs run on that stuff.