Originally Posted by Boxer
WooHoo!

Been doing without BWT's for decades now and finally saved enough jack for one of them 223AI's. Been looking all over for brass,but noone has 223AI in stock...so I'll have to wait to shoot it,which sucks.

Savage action,A&B barrel(w/stripes),MPI stock,Millett base/rings,BSA glass and I've some Ramshot TAC,so I bet it'll do 2MOA at 100!

[Linked Image]

Hoping by the end of next year,someone will have brass in stock.

(Addendum: for 'flave)

Sir,

I would not care for a plastic McMillan,if I could afford one and last I heard,they quit making stocks.

Just so you know,I have it on GOOD authority,that MPI makes some of the best stocks in the business and I will Pretend to Ignore you,should you remain to feel obligated to mock that which you've zero experience and considerable envy.

Appreciate your eating Popsicles in advance,for my next MPI stocked build,which should enter the Planning Stage when I've enough loot saved,some decades from now.

Take THAT!

Boxer,

Welcome to the BTE. enjoy yourself but please take a moment to remember...

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...