Your point about not carrying a bench around is not lost on me. Though I move thru the woods like smoke it is difficult to do that while toting a bench.

On another point of relevance, this on a cosmic scale exceeding the confines of the Alpha, Beta, Charlie quadrants, I have noticed that a) critters have not evolved with a 10 ring target on their sides, or butt as may be appropriate, and b) they seldom hold still for group shooting from the bench I'm not carrying.

This may dismay some neophyte nimrods who have digested the last 4 years of Field & Stream, but it is my experience in the swamps and river bottoms here in the southeastern U.S. (Oooh Raah!)

Alternatively, there stands a question about energy, joules, momentum etc as relates to the terminal performance of projectiles that are larger than the quarry, such as a F150 p'up. I'm not sure how to judge groupage with them things, but they are sure as chitt effective here in the south. They work on everything from field mice to deer, hogs and drunks. One thump, one kill.

A short section of Illinois Central rail from the local trestle affixed to the front bumper precludes repetitive trips to the body shop and I highly recommend such accoutrements.

Always here to help,

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain