Hard not to admire the diligence attendant to long range and associated skill sets, paraphernalia, massaging and so forth. Twisting faster than Chubby Checker and sticking things with torpedoes is a thinking man's game. Part of that deal being wide open spaces which be more rare that football bats here in Fla. Still hope for me though, what with recently consorting with F Class and 1 mile shooters. Will see where that leads.

Mostly hunt in cover that keeps shots in the double digits, yards or feet depending. Anything much over a .22 RF is overkill, but a cool morning sometimes requires some boom and the smell of burnt powder. Stalked into a flock of turkeys once and then left without them being wiser. Figured I had still hunting down after that but there's always something to learn. You gotta be close to put one hole in a 'yote with an open choke 16 bore w/ #1 buck. Closer still to get blood splatter on your pants from a slug shot
hog.

If I live long enough I'll do it all.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain