'huntsman,

Here's hoping someday you can catch a feesh big enough,to rate being domed. Until then...you can flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

Don't be slighting Milford's inherent excellence,or the beauty of a well placed Double Tap.

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' your onto sumptin',with the Filson Tin hat. There are times when I thunked I needed a beeger boat...so I bought one of them too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

'slave,

If/when the weather turns the corner,I'll yank The Dude outta school for a right proper Hookie Day and it'll be a Cast & Blast for certain.

Just remember...if you swipe poor Jeff-O's Imagination away from her,she'll have nothin' left and that'd be mean.

BEST Thread ever!

archie,

A 7 ShamWow on a 3" box wouldn't suck. I rather like the Atlas DBM on my Sako Hunter and think it's a nice way to fly. I was under 100 clams a pop on my Atlas DBM's.

I suffer a few 700's wearing Sako extractors and while I much prefer the OEM extraction means,that conversion has been knowed to get balls rolling.

The 243AI is always a tough one not to love,in 'pert near any/all wrappers.

Tanner,

I've long been an Urban Slut and it goes well with Dead Critters. Thinkin' I'll do an Urban Swirl on the next one,if only to see WTF.

Rather good day to stretch 105's out,as it's gusting 50mph+ and the rain drops are the size of cantaloupe. Could prolly hook fish off my back porch,casting into the creek raging through the backyard.(grin)

Great day to kill a Bear,as it's always a riot to dry a sopping one out,with a boolit.

'Cub,

I've said often,that in regards to you when it's all said and done...that there's gonna be a [bleep] of a lot more said than done. Congratulations? It's your story,tell it however you like,as you rejoice in being the only [bleep] Do Nothing [bleep] who has "waited" on a Ti handle. I rather enjoy that one,but in fairness all of your excuses are [bleep] hilarious!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you've got to work with. Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

As you mentioned prior,a guy who cain't afford a Ti handle,had sure as [bleep] better not try to buy a boat.

Bless your heart!

'flave,

I've mentioned often,that I'd happily buy the DVD of poor dumb Jeff-O trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Offer still stands.

pointer,

700's both. On a .473" s/a Montucky,a 1-8" 22-250 AI would interest me most...followed by a 9" 243AI.

Both dupes of the existing contour and length.