Originally Posted by kbruceM7KID
You all are morons

Day Dreamer,

As per always,you'll do best by starting with [bleep] yourself...mainly because you'll get more poosy that way.

Congratulations?

Royce,

I typically size with TiN bushings that allow .003" constriction,routinely doing so in my hands,if only to feel finite headspace control. Generally pinch the bushing in my left paw and hold the case with my right. Primers are easily seated by thumb and forefinger. Seating goes the same way,though I do often use an extended shellholder there(for more leverage)...especially in Comp Seaters and VLD's. Tend to dip propellant,by using a spent case of greater capacity than the application,with it's neck sawn off at the shoulder,to speed up the process and that mainly because I shoot a wee bit.

Scene from yesterday,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Been musing some mechanical means,but just haven't cut the check yet.(grin)

Jeff-O,

It is [bleep] hilarious +P++,that you've now read enough F&S to THINK you've a [bleep] clue about anything. Which is of course,why I've long offered to pay for your subscription...if only to keep the hilarity rolling. You never could refuse a handout,though you sure as schit could(do) skirt work. Bless your heart.

Your barging yet again outta the closet with your transgender frustrations,painted poignantly with pixels,is certainly epic [bleep] hilarity. Tough to whoop the humor associated with a chick with a dick,as she panders handouts and regales eloquently,her keen insight into the plight of perpetual Dumbphucktitude,through crossed eyes and all crowned with a tinfoil hat. The trouble with such oblivious comedic splendor,is picking a favorite Jeff-O Amazing Dumbphucktitude Moment,if only because your afflictions run so very [bleep] deep and for sooooooooooo [bleep] long,with a volume that is simply [bleep] incredible in it's magnitude.

In sheer and utter fairness,I can think of noone that holds a candle to your AMAZING Dumbphucktitude and it is a thing of beauty,in how very well rounded the plight is rooted in your very being. Your repertoire is literally unrivaled and it is frosted in magnificent fashion,because you really are doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Noone can wax as eloquent upon all the things they've nearly did,with all the wares they've nearly had and from all the places they've nearly been...as you can under the auspice of "showcasing" your "results". The [bleep] humor is offa the [bleep] charts! Everyone knows how much you like charts. Laffin'!

Your version of everything is an EPIC Goat [bleep] and it is poignantly poetic,that only you are oblivious to same. Please understand,that my last wish or hope,is to curtail the magnitude of your Imagination or derail your Pretend. Quite the opposite in fact,because when you make a stand...the whole World stands up with you and claps their [bleep] hands at the humor associated with your "knowledge","experience" and "results". Simply put,noone is in a like realm and you are to be congratulated for the incredible [bleep] Dumbphucktitude requisite,to be oblivious to same. You ARE a "hard charger" and then some. Laffin'!

I realize that it's a whole bunch more,than a whole [bleep] bunch disconcerting to you,that the kids count more coup on victims than you can even Imagine...let alone Pretend to equal. I'd not slight that you've grounds to stand upon,to be more than a whole bunch miffed,that both an 11yr old and a 15yr old put it on you with a strong dose of reality that reliably collides with your fantasy(s). Pretty [bleep] funny how them realities,keep you from posting "all" your peectures of Critterly "Magnitude"...despite bigsqueeze keeping them safely locked up and ready to karate chop anyone who'd dare entertain the notion of your Imagination and Pretend being unveiled. Laffin'! You just keep telling yourself that which you must,in order to salve your realities and if talking out your ass to my kids cheers you up,I'm assuredly all ears and will relay the humor associated,so all can enjoy your Dumbphucktitude.

Is there anything in particular,you'd like me to relate to The Dude,as he keeps the 223AI Theme,so he can more effectively fuel your Imagination? Laffin'! For starters I'll relate that you haven't the drive,tags,savvy,wares or jingle to hang...if only for starters. Then it goes downhill from there for ya'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/20110423-DAD_3727.jpg[/img]

How about Sister? I'd take no prisoners with her,as she's got purty thick bark. Feel free to REALLY rub it in and spare no details,because she's a girl and that oughtta be "easy" for you. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/MonsterMash.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/SistermanFirstBear.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/SeptRRSisterCohoA.jpg[/img]

Keep telling yourself that you've got it going and please don't forget the pixels...mainly because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than your barging yet again outta the closet and convincing yourself that you've a [bleep] clue. Noone can quantify better than you,how Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving and curiously enough...it's the only thing you can attest to in the firsthand and it is [bleep] epic humor,that you is oblivious to your one and only Trump Card,yet brandish it 24/7.

[bleep] WOW +P!

'Bag,

She simply does the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Who the [bleep] could Script better Humor?!!?

SLM,

And she wonders why she can't keep a job.

Besides an epic run to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable",she's gonna double-dip and make handouts "cool".

FO',

Don't steal her Imagination...if only because it's all she's got.

That'd be mean.

MAGNUM,

She's gotta tell herself SOMETHING,to satiate her "results" and if the kids Whackin' & Stackin' schit while Castin' & Blastin',does it for her...then it is a win/win scenario of incredible [bleep] humor and upon many levels.

Let her simply Imagine that which she must.

'flave,

Accept her Imagination for what it is and simply allow her to Pretend as she deems fit,as it really is working nicely for her.

Laffin'!

'05,

As per always,the astute will garner the crux and bank some particulars...yet as to date,The Do-Nothing Gang has yet to proffer a crumb in that regard.

Simply fuel the fires of their Imagination and watch the Pretend unfold,if only because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than that.