Gee Schmuck, I mean Schtick.....

same old cut and paste, blahblahblah...

If I leave this topic, know it wasnt' for your glaring intellect and whit... it was due to getting tired of the same of cut and paste, say nothing BS...

you're intellect hasn't developed far after your elementary education during your short bus years, as is blatantly clear...

I can see where a 12 year old might be impressed with you, but beyond that, it just seems to antagonize your fragile ego if someone isn't impressed with your junior high school standards of machoism...

I love how you have dodged telling us all about your GED, or the time spent serving your country...or could be because you never even made it to GED Status... and you never served your country, because you can't get beyond spending all of your attention serving yourself...

There are a lot of forum members here, a zillion times more impressive than yourself.. met a batch of them this past weekend...

and ya know what, they don't have to spend all their time trying to prove it, much less generating uncalled for slander to their fellow forum members to try to prove it...

face it, the best compliment I can give you is that you are a pathetic asss....but even a few of your groupies are trying to outdo you on that subject.... I am sure just to impress you.. for whatever dumbasssed reason motivates them to feel the need for that...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez