Shefire,

LOVED the Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue rant(s),you espoused so eloquently,via trembling lips,lazy eye and the perpetual fountain of drool cascading your open maw...as you crammed things into your mouth and azz,while coming outta yet another closet. I reckon it's far [bleep] easier for you to stay that constant,dabble your Imagination and practice your Pretend...rather than pry your Do-Nothing [bleep] from the couch.

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you need it,as you prattle on about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. You've the "luxury" in basking in them sweet "satisfactions".

Don't forget to keep track of Imagining who you are Pretending to Ignore,because you are really doing "well",setting the bar for unprecedented Delusional Dumbphucktitude.

Cheer up,it's funnier than [bleep],that you's oblivious and really think you are carrying the torch.

I'm crying I'm laffin' so hard.

Congratulations?!!?

'WHINER79,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that Wisconsin is very [bleep] rapidly losing it's "luster",to even someone as [bleep] stupid as you. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you are of the opinion that someone else can make you look like a bigger Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck,than you can! Holy [bleep] schit,I've heard it ALL now.

You really frosted the cake,by "thinking" you were bragging,but were in fact actually bitching. 'Tis a shame to have not been privvy to the look on your face,when that reality sunk into "all" 14 of your IQ points.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is free...and Sugartitts,I'd want it no other way for you. I know..I know,it's tough for you to type,as you cram more things into your mouth and azz.

Laffin'!

Great Wapoozy,

Too [bleep] funny,because you came ohhhhhhhhh so close to posting a pic of your's,but somehow knew better. Laffin'!

Where do you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks come from? Wisconsin?

Few things funnier than a gaggle of Do-Nothing [bleep],fighting feverishly to Out Imagine eachother,as they Pretend around their Reality and take solace in their Dumbphucktitude becoming "fashionable". Rather [bleep] [bleep] amazing,not one of you Bitching Moaning Whining Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks,can pry your [bleep] from the couch! You sorry [bleep] is Guinness Book worthy!

Now how in the hell,could I hang a pic from today,that'd correlate couch/[bleep] separation and fuel your Imagination? Hmmmm...lemme see. Hey,I think I got it.

I've never seen a chopper with a line danglin',nor am I familiar with a '12,but it would just haveta help your Couchbound [bleep].

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and how very [bleep] badly you need it! Really had my fingers crossed for pics from your reality,if only because schit don't get any funnier than that.

Bless your heart.

BLG,

Reality ain't for everyone.

Only "fair" to let the gals reiterate their Dumbphucktitude obliviously.(grin)

okok,

Still like it when you's lippy and the humor associated with your Imagination,is PRICELESS!

Magnumdoosh,

I was on the edge of my seat,with your recounting the prowess associated with your Leap Year Turkeys,Safe Queen,Imagination,Pretend and propensity to talk out your azz in general,while Karate chopping the air in tears while making Bruce Lee sounds.

You are the Do-Nothing Queen of Excuses and it ain't not never a riot,to grant you the opportunity to point fingers and place that blame elsewhere. Your Dumbphucktitude is so profound,you is unaware of your perpetual propensity to cram things in your mouth and azz. I know...I know,you are hell on closets too. Laffin'!

Your keen "insight","knowledge" and "experience"...makes poor [bleep] dumb Savage99 look like Elgin Gates and Rambo.

You "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

'Mato,

It ain't like they are going to leave the sanctity of the couch and actually DO something. They've spent their entire pitiful lives Pretending and now their Imaginations take over,less their even knowing it. More than a whole [bleep] bunch funny,that their collective default move is to cram things in their mouths and asses,if only because it's what they know best.

This is THE best Thread ever! Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks are lined up for miles,in a grandiose attempt to Out-Nothing eachother and it's a pool of real "hard chargers",hoping to walk away with the tiara!

I'm happy to fuel their Imaginations and grant the ladies opportunity to wax eloquent in their Pretendathon.

Watch this...I caught some nice light and the routinely splendid pixels,flips 'em right the [bleep] out.(grin)

[Linked Image]

The only way it could get better,is with a chart.

Laffin'!

'M7KID,

I enjoy how Stupidity ain't an Act for you.

Congratulations?!!?

SLM,

Please remember,that if you take their Imaginations away...they've got nothing left and that'd be mean.

'rat,

It'd be funnier than [bleep],to be privvy to what their vocations are.(grin)