Almooooost 70. Where did the time go? cry 5'10 164 pounds would like to stay around 158. Other than that would like to keep this body in motion. Pa Deer and Grouse hunting.

Workout around 5 days per week at the gym and add some at home with a concept2 rower, Nordic track and Kettle bells. Gym is weights, alternating different body parts. Currently doing a what I refer to as cycling with medium weight. Set of 20 reps followed by the same on a different muscle group. Then 15reps, then 12, 10, 8, 5 followed by one set back up to 15. Throw in core exercises as I feel like it.

Then treadmill or elliptical for 30 to 40 minutes.

Will get bored with this and switch to heavier until I get bored with that.

Come summer will do more outside hiking and woods running. Thinking about buying and getting into some biking. But I like to take the Dog with me which causes certain problems.

More stretching than ever before.

Ran a half last May with my Daughter. Minimal preparation which was a beeeg mistake. Messed up a periformis muscle that took a long time to heal. It was a literal PITA, but has finally come around. Would like to do another with prep, but it may not be wise. Will see.

Not going to post on a regular basis, this is pretty much it. Good luck to all.

At the finish with Daughter. She beat me by 17minutes. grin

[Linked Image]

Three years ago. It was worth the pain.

[Linked Image]

Additiion for the old farts. Don't expect to keep up with the young and middle age crowd. It ain't going to happen. Learn to pace yourself and be happy with what you can do. But if you are in relatively good health and with training, you can probably do more than you ever believed you could.

Last edited by battue; 01/22/14.

laissez les bons temps rouler