Originally Posted by Glocktard
Healthy people can squat, period.

You've stated that several trainers you've hired have advised you to squat. Any advised you to get your damn knee scoped and fixed? I'm curious as to what caused your knee issues in the first place.

Wow, you can not only determine the ONLY workout for someone sight unseen, now you've determined that I'm not healthy and need to see a doctor about my knee. I'm not sure how I made it all these years without your sage advice.

But what makes you think I haven't seen a doctor about my knee? And what makes you think it hasn't been scoped? And why would I rely on the advice of a trainer for a medical issue when my orthopedic surgeon is one of the best in the country?

I tell you what though, I'm really pissed at my doctor right now. He not only told me I'm in excellent health, he completely missed the fact that I need to have my knee fixed. Can you send me your cell #, he's no doubt gonna want to consult with you.

Just wait until I get hold of him. And just wait until the Denver Broncos Football Club gets wind of his ineptitude. He's their team physician, they'll no doubt fire him.

A wise man is frequently humbled.