And by the way. You guys speak a different language. I try to stay in shape for hunting by hiking, jogging, swinging a kettle bell, biking etc. I eat lots of almonds and dried cranberries. grin
But I don't even know what y'all are talking about, and doubt I could warm up to doing what I DO understand of your strange language.

I've had one shoulder scoped and both knees, each with a torn meniscus. Now the other shoulder is scheduled for surgery on Feb 20. I've been in considerable pain since last Summer and have to get something done. I don't much feel like subjecting my joints to any more abuse than that required to get in reasonably good shape to wander the mountains and gorges in the years I have left.

Some of the stuff y'all describe is brutal. Seems there's fairly easy ways to stay fit without abusing your body...just saying.

You younger guys would do well to go easy on the joints. You only have the ones God gave you. Take good care of 'em while you can.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com