You might find a cheap chi-com barbell with collars that spin well enough to live with. It might break in a month or it might last for many years IF you keep the allen bolts snug in the ends of the collars. The power clean is the only major (non-oly) lift that you need a bar to be able to spin. If the bar doesn't try to spin in your hand when you do a power clean then it'll do. You'll know if it won't post haste.

Iron only can be a problem for a new lifter as only 45lb plates are regulation height (bar aprox nine in off the floor). This creates a dilemma that needlessly places strain on your back bending lower to lift the bar. All bumper plates are the same height regardless of weight

The best value in bumpers are those made by Hi-Temp in Tuscumbia AL from recycled rubber. Damn near indestructable. Even the 10# hold up they say. Last I checked they were $1.80/# plus shipping. Their only downside is they are thicker for a given weight, as such you can run out of room on the bar when and if you reach farm animal status like Vek. You can always mix iron and bumpers for deads as the drop force isn't too severe. I'm using a cheap chinese set of bumpers from Wright but my 10lb er's are about shot.