I am also going to train with a buddy that does some interesting workouts. Befoe my accident I start training with him and he works out for thirty minutes to 45 with no breaks tri setting etc. and his final sets are up to 100 reps. He goes heavy but is a monster. I had always been taught that this type of training is counter productive but I made great gains when doing this. I think this is more on the conditioning side too because when I was really big I did poorly at this type of routine. I will say though that when I was larger I would help some loggers cut firewood and I could lift the larger logs that two of them couldn't and still be clean afterwards. They used to pick on me because I didn't get all covered in dirt but I would do it for ten plus hours a day so maybe I was more conditioned than I thought. I wish I lived somewhere I could go off on hikes for a day or more. Nothing like it back home taking a small pole and chasing brookies all day up in the mountains sometimes 15+ miles from a road.