Originally Posted by Penguin
Before you actually try a system or a workout wouldn't it be nice if you knew whether this guy operates at a very high level and has for some time? Or if he spends months during a year not doing a thing because of injury?

So I say stick around. You never know if something like this might help you stay motivated or answer a question or two you might have.

Will

Exactly, stick around. I don't do the Murph either, but it's good to see what other people are doing. Lots of people come out for a hunt in the mountains without doing anything to prepare. "Pedestrian" workouts put you way ahead of them.

Picture yourself trudging up a hill after a bugling bull and needing to stop every 50 yards to suck wind, that's always a good motivator for me.

As far as coming back from injuries like penguin said, I'm working my way back from a shoulder injury. The older you get, the more frequently something flares up and you just have to lay off for a while. I still can't do a few things I want to, but you can't rush these things.

A wise man is frequently humbled.