Smokepole,

E has been preaching this philosophy for years, and while it has a certain amount of merit, he refuses to accept any and all new research that may indicate there is more to be learned and perhaps some of the old theories have flaws.

He believes-at least the last time I saw him post on it-that the government sponsored food pyramid in not influenced in any way by the large food producers. Ha!!!! Give a thunk to the farm bill that was just passed by both parties and follow the money trail.

He talks about running out of energy if you don't subscribe to his way. Well, the fellow that I posted on the video has others where he talks about diet and it sure as heck isn't E's. You think he runs short on energy? There are more than a few others who follow the same principles on eating, and you only have to look at them and compare them to those who follow E's example, and if you have an open mind, it would be hard to not think there may be a better way.

Breakfast of Deer meat, milk and an orange. Protein jump starts the day. I'll pass on the whole wheat biscuits.

Hopefully we can get back on topic. Keep it up guys and girls and keep moving.

Last edited by battue; 02/07/14.

laissez les bons temps rouler