I am ju starting again after this longish illness so my body may respond differently since I was laying in a hospital bed so long. From memor because I am at work a typical cutting day looks like this:

Meal 1:
2 cups Iron cut oats dry
12 egg whites
Banana

Meal 2:
Post workout shake
40 grams protein / 60 grams simple carbs
(If I am really cutting I may do cardio on an empty stomach first thing and then eat but I prefer not to because I think eating a big meal when you first wake up is crucial to retaining muscle when cutting)

Meal 3:
1 chicken Breast
1/2 cup cooked Broccoli
2 cups of cooked rice

Meal 4:
100 % Whole wheat bread -4 slices
1 chicken breast sliced
1 tab mustard

Meal 5:
I pack of Tuna / 5-6 oz Salmon
half a head of Romaine
Grapeseed oil, olive oil, etc. 1 tbs

Meal 6:
6 ounces of Venison
1/2 cup of cooked broccoli
1 tbs olive oil ( sometimes I would substitute Yogurt butter, etc.)

Meal 7:
6 ounces lean meat
1/2 cup of veggies
1 tbs healthy fats or almonds

Meal 8:
40 grams of caseinate
raw almonds

Bed

This was when I was cutting and still eating more processed foods. I plan to alter this some but it took me some time to figure out I was not getting enough calories. I went form being stuck at 10 % at 205 +/- to bulking to 250 to leaned out at 225 in 5-6 months with a nutritionist after a few years on my own. A professional was not cheap but it made all the difference in the world Now I see the so called nutritionists and trainers at the gyms and they look like high school kids running a software program like Apex Nutrition just getting a print off and charging insane prices for it. Most people stuck in a rut are either calorie deficient or their timing is off.