Seems like a lot of the workouts folks here are doing follow the same routine as BBs. Anyone ever do a 30 -40 minute nonstop workout finished off with a century set? Basically say your training chest, you superset and do let's say sets of twenty each of Incline press with flies and then after three or four sets go right into dumbbell press with and cables, followed by dips and then pec deck, followed by hammer strength for a set of 100. If you get to a spot in the hundred where you can't finish you do partials. When you are to weak to do partials drop ten pounds and keep going. I had a gym nut do this with me once a week for a month rotating the muscle group so the group had a month in between with regular workouts on other parts if that makes sense. I was always taught it would make you lean out more and loose strength. Well I gained weight and got stronger. I attribute it to my body being used to a standard routine. It seems if training for endurance and conditioning this would be a good one as would taking a barbell with say 135 on it and doing a set of 15 military presses in between sets through your whole workout. I haven't tried this but have read of some advanced trainers going to tears trying it. On the earlier workout I mentioned I have to say by the second group of lifts I was looking for the door and I have prided myself on loving to lift and the harder the better. By the end I was pressing something like 45 pounds partially and had nothing left. Same principal as the Dog crap training that was popular or the idea of training heavier than you can lift with a spotter helping when you fail. Going beyond failure is the general idea.