Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Glocktard
Healthy people can squat, period.

You've stated that several trainers you've hired have advised you to squat. Any advised you to get your damn knee scoped and fixed? I'm curious as to what caused your knee issues in the first place.

But what makes you think I haven't seen a doctor about my knee? And what makes you think it hasn't been scoped? And why would I rely on the advice of a trainer for a medical issue when my orthopedic surgeon is one of the best in the country?

I tell you what though, I'm really pissed at my doctor right now. He not only told me I'm in excellent health, he completely missed the fact that I need to have my knee fixed.

That's because your MD/ortho guy is a "lifeguard". He probably can't squat either. You need a "swim-coach".

I also inquired about your knee, I offered no diagnosis, beyond the fact that if you are unable to squat BECAUSE of your knee, then something is WRONG with said knee.

Since you are an old gray-headed [bleep] now, they will "miss" a lot of health issues in the future, especially when you are too ignorant to realize their importance. Its called geezerville.