Originally Posted by Berettaman
With all this talk of the "murph" and like workouts, I guess this isnt the thread for me and my rather pedestrian workouts. Glad to see some real fitness buffs here, but I wont muddy the waters anymore. Sorry fellas.

Actually I'd like to encourage you to stick around.

I started this thread more than anything else as just a place to encourage folks to stick with their workout regimens. I am trimming my workout posts to only once a week but that is strictly because it only takes a couple sentences to state what I have done in a week. But I am committed to checking in and seeing how others are coming along and seeing what conversations are being had over different physical fitness subjects.

Motivation aside I thought it would be interesting to see how we progressed over an entire offseason. Are a lot of guys falling off the wagon? Is injury slowing down some folks? Are some folks showing improvement? That kind of thing.

How many times have you seen a guy on the internet post a grueling workout? Before you actually try a system or a workout wouldn't it be nice if you knew whether this guy operates at a very high level and has for some time? Or if he spends months during a year not doing a thing because of injury?

So I say stick around. You never know if something like this might help you stay motivated or answer a question or two you might have.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.