Originally Posted by Chickenbuck_Joe
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Been asking the kids if they want to go look for deer all fall and nobody seemed too excited for it. Well, Saturday I made the executive decision to go. We piled in and around our "block" we saw a lot of deer. The excitement level rose dramatically. Now they all want to go every night.
They even saw a big buck that I didnt get to see as I was fiddling with my binoculars! I am still getting teased about that.

Got my 11 year old girl out pheasant hunting for the first time Saturday too. Dogs got birdy, I told her to get ready.....rooster got up right by me and I let it go straight to her yelling "ROOSTER!". She got the gun up.....and nothing. Seems she forgot to take the safety off! Good times and she is learning.

Joey, you seem to be having a very good fall hunting season! Good thing you are keeping the family in meat! Keep it going and be safe!

well them grouse don't stop coming!(even though im the only one shooting them mom will be shortly)every day we see them grouse on the road around hunting deer time you send me down the road with the 20 gauge you will hear.....BOOM!reload...BOOM!...BOOM! ill come back!i say i got a grouse!...........you tell her i said when your ready to shoot take off the safety always got to think about that safety!lol if had that spot before i could not get the safety off when my first deer came is was ready but could not get that safety off! but mom took the safety off them....BOOM!

joey

Lol Jojo your hillarous!

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"