I know where there are a ton of turkeys by your house....go up 65 til ya hit 9. take a right and it turns into 18. about 5 miles before you hit 35 you are in big time turkey area. I had a buddy who lived there and there is a ton of them. look for some public land close to there.

there is also the zoo that is carlos avery. dont know if i would do that though. if you do, find the hardest to access place and hunt that. dont hunt any easy to access place or you will get run over by all the turkey hunters.

there are a lot of them in ham lake and andover, but you will have to do some homework on getting access for a place to hunt. i just dont know of anyone with land there.

i do know of a wma that has them that is pretty good and not to far. right where 47 crosses the rum river. both sides of the road. it is one of our sites. not too crowded either. that whole area by cambridge and to the west is pretty good with some pretty good public lands to hunt. i have talked to the DNR guy there and he raves about it.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.