It was Outdoors/Hunting day at the local mall and Heartland Conservation, a local company that works to improve habitat, had them. They were shot a few years ago.

I have seen a lot of big bucks in my day (unfortunately, most of them were when I was hunting pheasants!!). I can recall 4 legitimate B&C bucks. One in ND, one in MT and 2 in MN. The ND buck and one in MN were well over the B&C line, I dont know how big they were, but they were gigantic. Similar to the 200" I saw this weekend, but I couldnt tell you if they were quite that big. The one in MN was actually hunting deer. We saw him 6 times in broad daylight and never got a shot. My dad got a really good look at him from 200 yards (shotgun zone, so no shot opportunity). Our group has shot a 180" and a 167" and many in the 150" range. I tell you what, a 200" buck is something special! The 180 we shot wasnt even that big or old of a deer. the 167 was bigger than a small horse. Ahhhhh, can you tell it is the beginning of fall????

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.