Dave & tzone,

Sorry this is so pic heavy but if I reduce them they go too small to see anything.

I ordered it from the dealer with 12V lighting (3 inside, 2 cargolights on back and one on the side by the rv door), RV door access, insulated walls and ceiling, windows and 2 roof vents with the idea of using it this way. I added the heater with the help of a very talented friend who plumbed it and built the propane carrier on the nose. I found an online dealer that sold d-ring clips so I could fasten an awning to it for a cooking shelter. I store/haul my Yamaha Grizzly in it (I can haul 2 of them) and when I get to where I am going I pull it out, set up cots ( have done 3 but it is a bit cramped) and have a comfortable camp. We moved the battery outside (it was mounted inside by the factory) and I use a solar panel to charge it.

An early pic out antelope hunting, we found we needed a side panel for the awning...this is a continual work in progress.. [Linked Image]

My buddy's up elk hunting. He got me started on this idea. He put a cookstove in the nose of his.. [Linked Image]

Interior when I hunt alone and the weather is not good for cooking outside.... [Linked Image]

I put a shelf in the nose of mine itending to install a sink and place to cook, but changed my mind. A kid could sleep up here but it makes for good storage. like I said a work in progress... [Linked Image]

Another cot used as storage when no guests... [Linked Image]

20,000 btu heater is more than enough, but the next smaller one wasn't!! [Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.