Originally Posted by White_Bear
Originally Posted by northern_dave
The white bear stopped in at the hot rod shop this evening. Good visit, good to see the white bear, thanks for the beer too buddy, its like you know what I like or something, weird....

grin

The beverages were only to keep you occupied while I drooled on the masterpieces you've been building in your shop. I hope I didn't leave too many stains. smile I need to get some cool toys at my place so people will bring me beers & visit!

27* & sunny with no wind right now. I'M LOVING IT!!! I went and looked at a job that I'll be doing on a large farm this spring/summer/fall with my equipment. It looks like I'd better get all of my grilling and beer drinking in soon because there will not be much downtime this year. I'm really looking forward to this new venture taking off.

Your last employer lost two very valuable employee's. It's awesome to see you guys go out on your own. It gives me hope! smile lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...