I posted this on the main Campfire forum. Not 1 response so far. Kinda ironic that every kind of degenerate topic can get tons of responses, but ask a question about a very worthwhile cause and all you hear is crickets. Anybody here have any ideas?

I am the president of our local PF chapter and we are going to hold a Youth Outdoor Activity Day late this summer. This will be a free thing for kids to come out and experience a lot of different outdoor hobbies like: trap shooting, BB/Pellet gun, archery, orienteering/geocaching, shoot/don't shoot course, mock blood trail, trapping demos, slingshots, casting clinic, etc. We are going to ask conservation orgs to come out and host a youth activity of their choosing. We cannot shoot rifles of any kind at this facility, but we have plenty of room.

My question to the 'fire is can you think of an outdoor activity that we could put on for kids to do? All ages of kids will be participating and we need things for young kids as well as old kids. Prolly looking at 200 kids is my guess. If you have any ideas of things we could do, I would really appreciate hearing them. After all....it's for the kids!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.