Originally Posted by Northern_Jim
Tzone, the Chevelle is a '72. All stock and other than some minor body work & a new windshield it's mostly original. I have had it more than 35 years. The 350 2 brl is a little lired & the seals leak a bit otherwise it's a fun car to drive about 5 months out of the year. I know you guys are Ford fans so I appreciate the compliments. Anything old can be cool. Cars, trucks, guns!

Like an old Savage 99. If the gun were mine I would try to clean it up the best I can. If you are still not satisfied then go ahead and get it reblued, I agree about keeping it original although I have seen some cerakote work & it was pretty nice. If you re-blue make sure it's done by someone that knows what they are doing or you will probably be unhappy. Please let me know what you decide.

Dave, you sound busy but it also seems the business is doing well. Please keep posting those hot rod photo's.

Jim, I'm a fan of any brand of the classics. Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Buick....doesn't matter to me. Some of my fav's in the classics are Chevy's and Buick's actually.

Camp is where you make it.