Originally Posted by gophergunner
Well, we're on our way back from Pennsylvania guys. Spent two three days up at deer camp in Clearfield County for the Pa. opener. I saw 7 deer on Monday, including a 5 pt. buck, which I managed to miss. Someone missed it below me on the mountain and off to my right and sent it running by me from right to left. Pa. has a 3 point minimum antler requirement. (at least 3 points on one side) I followed that deer all the way across me looking for horns and didn't make antlers till it was all most out of sight. I clipped a tree in front of it as it went over the hill. The kid in the camp next to us shot it. It was his first buck and he was really excited. I had a great time and it was sure good to be back on the hill. We started back yesterday, and we drove as far as just west of Chicago. We'll finish this off in the morning. It will be good to be back home. It's been a long week.

Truly glad you got to experience that again GG. That must have been some pretty special memories running through your head...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...