Camp is up near Chapleau, north east of Sault Ontario. Will see if I can remember how to post pics. It's been a while. Am already antsy about getting back up there. Gotta have a ton of snow there right now. Not familiar with Lac Seul but I have nothing but time right now so I will look for it. Have been going there about 20+ years. This will be 19 at the cabin I guess.

The Rem. 760 is a popular deer rifle for most of Mi & Pa from what I have read. Not everyone likes it. Mine had a pretty rough trigger but I found someone to smooth it out and that made a lot of difference. The 760 has been left out a little lately as I have found myself collecting the old classic deer rifles. I am not into the real expensive stuff, just the shooter's that you would find in any typical deer camp. Would like to find a decent used one in .35 Rem. As I have read here from someone else, working PT at a gun shop causes one to quickly need another gun safe. Sure missing that place.

I am on page 1301 now and still a few years behind. How I wish I had found this when it first started. What a great bunch of people here. I hope all of you go back occasionally and read some of this. Can't wait for the next (2015 I think) deer season reports to show up.