You guys crack me up.

Stan, ditto for what Craig said about people coming back from heart work looking better than they have for years. Not long ago a guy that works for me had a heart attack at work, we had an ambulance here & got him off on his way. They ended up putting 4 stints into him & when he was rested up & come back to work he looked better than I had ever seen him.

We will all be thinking of you this week and waiting to hear the good news, hope to hear of new found energy levels & all of that!!

Well it's been over a week now since we've been out to deer camp. I am part of a group that puts on a car show every June up in Roseau MN so we had that going on this weekend. It was a pretty good show, lots of hot rods, smoky burn outs etc, good time.

This coming weekend I'm taking my oldest boy & a bunch of his little buddies & probably some of my buddies & we're going to do a father son birthday sort of thing. We're celebrating a few days early but it's just easier to do on the weekends. The plan is to bring ATV's little motorcycles, mini bikes & that sort of thing out there & do some riding. My boy was born on my birthday 11 years ago so we share a birthday now which is pretty fun.

I better get to work here.

Later.
Dave

Something clever here.