I think he meant you Dave but I'll take this one: grin

The Yo Yo is an automatic fishing reel made of steel with a tempered spring that automatically sets the hook when the trigger is released by a fish taking the bait. These reels are very popular for catching Crappie and Catfish.

Yo-Yo's can be attached to limbs, boat docks, the side of a boat, or any other means that will suspend the reel a couple of inches above the water. They also make an excellent device for ice fishing. Many people use these yo-yo's for jug fishing.

You should keep a yo yo or two in your survival kit. Instead of actively fishing, you can set this automatic fishing reel and use your limited daylight to take care of other things such as improving your shelter. Check the yo-yo after a couple of hours and retrieve your dinner. Eat a great meal and sleep more comfortably (under the circumstances).

Stong, lasting, durable

Stainless steel spring

Simple and easy to use

Adjustable line tension

Fisherman tried and tested for years
60lb test nylon line

Sets the fish and holds automatically
In a survival setting, you can also bait a hook to catch birds and small animals. Don't get squeamish. If you're out of food, you need to eat to keep up your strength and spirits. A proven device to catch fish is an excellent, lightweight survival item to keep in your emergency survival kit. You can also fish with them in many locations. Check local fishing regulations.

Hey I can google too!

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...