Originally Posted by Muffy
I guess our seats are pretty good too. Not nose bleed. I will have to take some pictures.

Muffy -
We used to go to Twins games for Peewee, Little League and Babe Ruth baseball. Tzone is right. The games live in person are nothing like watching them on TV.

I've even been to one or two in the old Met and said Hi to Rod Carew. But we were just kids and it was more fun to run to the top of the parking ramp and spit mountain dew on the security officers below than it was to watch the game. Had to haul some serious tail back to our seats after that one!! Those donut eaters are fast when they want to be!

I didn't much care for baseball in the metrodump but its ironic that you posted about going to a game soon. I was thinking to myself on the way to work this morning that I need to go on line today and see about getting some tickets for a game at Target Field. Funny how that stadium has created a stir of excitement for Twins Baseball like we haven't seen since '87 and '91.

Now we just need to get the Vikes a stadium we can be excited about...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...