July 1 and corn is NOT lookin' good here. Most fields, if they're planted, are about 4" tall. Knee high by the Fourth is out of the question at this point.

That floor is looking good 99! My floor is aluminum with Herculiner on it. It's a duck hunting boat and that black floor gets hot on the tootsies when fishing in the summer. Saw some rubber mats in your other boat that I might try if I can find them. You guys have more pics of walleyes on the last couple pages than I've caught in the past 5 years. I need to try to remedy that.

Been doing well on salmon in the Big lake. Get more than a few each trip with some limits mixed in. Water is WAAAAAY up. Highest I've seen it in 35 years or so. Great Lakes connecting waters where you can launch, many of the docks and ramps are under water. Obstacles that were high and dry are now navigational hazards. 5 years ago, they were complaining that the Corp was draining the upper Great Lakes by taking away the rip-rap in the St. Clair river - like pulling the plug in the bathtub. Same people are wondering where their water frontage disappeared to now. And so it goes...

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin