I bailed out of work at 10:45 yesterday morning, hopped on my motorcycle & headed on a route that took me about 400 miles before the day was done.

It was my cousin's birthday yesterday. I stopped by his grave & wished him happy birthday. Sat down in the grass & had a beer with him, one for him, one for me. Then it was on to his folks place, visit with aunt & uncle "Dusty". Had a real nice visit with both of them, Dusty cooked a big late day breakfast which really hit the spot. As an unexpected bonus on my trip I got to see my cousin Missy, she was stopping in to see her folks pretty much as I was leaving. When I left there I headed into "lakes country" in MN, stopped at my cousin's house, visited with his wife & youngest daughter, then they followed me in to where the oldest daughter works at a neat little food joint by a lake. We had a huge plate of nachos, they were awesome & although the oldest girl was busy working I still got to see her a little bit while we were there.

From there I headed back north, got home around 10PM.

Great ride, great day.

The only one I didn't get to see yesterday was "the boy" who was working at a construction site while I was down there in the area.

Something clever here.