Gopher,
for a short stay, I would suggest Ballards. I have had very good luck there, the one thing with them is they let you fish, your not running downriggers, great cabins, food is the best of any of the resorts along the rainy. Great deck to sit out on either at the resort or all of the cabins as well. they run some good package deals for fishing and staying as well. All the others are good too, but this has been by far our go to place. I usually set up a trip for work every other year and we tend to do 12-15 launches for the day and they do all the food when we get back and its well worth it. They do have a pool outside as well to chill out if you want too. I am up there every weekend and was just there last weekend as well. We ice fish out of ballards as well a few times during the winter. cyrus is a great place too, just a lot farther from more action up there during the summer. and arensons is a beautiful place but your limited over that way as well. any questions just give me a shout. good luck to you

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!