Linda and I are about to embark on a gut and complete re-do of our kitchen after several months of planning and getting quotes.My small office with the computer goes away and we moved the computer to a spare bedroom yesterday.The new appliances are sitting in the garage having been delivered the other day.Demo will start in about a week and I know it'll be a mess for awhile.As Colorado said above a lady is dangerous when you give her a pass to redecorate.I did manage to slip in a complete new energy efficient replacement of the 25 year old heating and air conditioning units.This is one of the gas pack units with nothing in the crawl space.It all comes out and the complete new unit sits outside.Of course we will be eating nothing but Ramen noodles for the next few years but we will be eating them in a new kitchen.
Seriously it's gonna be nice.
Muzzle loading deer season starts in a couple of weeks.I shot the .54 New Englander last week.We had one of the tracts planted in a deer attractant weeks ago.It ought to be coming along good.The .44 pistol is ready to go as is the old lever action.I'm getting excited.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.