tzone-hey thanks for the offer and there may come a time when I'll give you a shout.

But, for now I'll go back to the home place and hunt. Dad doesn't/cant' hunt anymore but I still like to go back there and will for some time if you hear what I am saying and I am sure that you do.

Time back there with Dad and Mom is pretty darn precious to me and I really enjoy getting back to hunt.

I really can't wait to get back there for the opener, I'd just love to see some white and hit the big woods and do some one on one on the ground with Mr Whitey.

I've a hike that I want to do that I've not done for close to 25 years and when I get my day (calm and new white) I am gonna do the sneaky pete all day.

One of my old mentors used to see if he could go the day and only break 3 twigs, I just can't get there but it's sure fun to try...grins

I may even carry Dads old 35 for the day, although the new lil 243 I'm cobbling together with a scope (700 with a Ti take off handle and a 20" youth standard contour)will suit me better.

I've yet to look and see when the opener is but will soon and plan a road trip east. I'd rather hunt deer in Minne than out here, now isn't that a switch?

Thx again for the offer

Dober

Last edited by Mark R Dobrenski; 07/08/08.

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy