Dave,

Thanks for the Warm welcome. You have reminded me of fond memories with all of your story here and that boy. Wow that boy who has become a Man, now with the Giant buck and a bow used now as a gift from his father who is still looking out for his son. Sheeze man I don't know weather to cry of be tremedously excited this story really pulls all the right strings!

You shake that young MANs hand for me will ya, give him a firm grip from a Missouri outdoorsman and tell him I'm Proud of him!!! Excited for him and can't wait to hear more about him and his hunting adventures with you, how he is doing during the coming season and dealing with life in general. Can't wait to hear more about how this camp and the members create long lasting memories around it. Thankyou for bringing old memories back and helping me look forward to deer and waterfowl season that much more.

Now a few questions if I may? I'm considering installing a woodstove very similiar to the one which now sits in your cabin to my homemade/ wood framed enclosed trailer. I've basically framed a house on top of a 16 foot tandem axle trailer with all the wood screwed and glued together with a tin roof over 1/2" plywood.

It is Very solid and will be used as my portable camp for the far hunting ground, so the question would be will a cast iron stove like that work inside screwed down to the trailer floor? or would it crack from the jars and vibrations from driving across Vripped fields and through the woods? I really like those stoves but would also consider a cold rolled steel small stove if I have to. The reason for the bigger stove would be to warm the trailer and a homemade canvas tent attached to the back of the barn door trailer, thus my anxiety on that issue.

Now another, if that siding on your camp were used on a house, and another deer camp how long will it last between waterproofing before needed to be treated again? I've been involved in construction my whole life, yet we've not used any of that siding during the 20 years since I began pounding nails at 14. Never cared for vinyl, concrete board siding, or brick, just logs or that sheeting you used looks nice to me, and my house will need siding within a few years for an update as well as my garage and future deer camp.. As far as wood stoves I been around them and owned a few in houses but never in a trailer type atmosphere. So any input you guys would have on both issues is much appreciated Thanks!!!