I took the boy up north to the deer camp to get rid of some spring fever. We went up to ride some logging roads on the wheeler and go scouting in the new spot. The problem was that Tom forgot about the state shutting the gate until the frost comes out. eek

so we had a minimal amount of riding/scouting. We did go on a bit of an adventure and found a cabin in the middle of the woods. I'm not 100% it's supposed to be there...but it is. They're damn good at building too. I have no idea how the materials got to where the cabin was built, but it's cool cabin. About 1/2 mile off the road and under a heavy spruce planting from about 30 years ago.

We also shot the hell out some guns. Jack fired 40-50 rounds down the barrel of his new Ruger American Compact .223. He's in love with it, and actually, so am I. What a blast that gun is to shoot. We also blew about $60 in .410 shells. grin We meaning Jack. laugh And about 1/2 a brick of 22lr's. He wore us both out! What much needed day in the woods though. and I got to spend time with my best buddy.

Camp is where you make it.