Originally Posted by northern_dave
Guys, Dave went to town today. See, I don't get to town too much. I leave home in the morning and go to work, which is away from town. Then I come home, eat, sleep, repeat.

Well I went to town today and found that the local hardware store is thinning out it's rifle scope & bino inventory.

they had a VX-II 3-9X 40mm in matte silver for 299 and had all optics at 25% off the marked prices.

So I walked out with a new Matte silver VX-II 3-9 40mm for the price of a VX-I

It's going on the stainless & gray Lam M77.264 WM

Merry Christmas to me grin

[Linked Image]

Guys,

Ma Shaw found herself in town today, like she is every day since she works in such a nice little town. She leaves home, goes to work, runs errands on her break/lunch, runs kids here and there, she goes home, cooks, cleans, eat, sleep, repeat. But today was different, she found herself at the local Ford dealer. She found herself looking at a sweet deal she just couldn't pass up. See she's an opportunist, like her husband Dave, at least that's what he said he was last night after he bought his scope. So she fancies herself to be a bit like her husband of many years.

Ma got herself a sweet deal on a 2011 Ford Mustang...V6....305 hp...Kona Blue metallic...black leather interior...31 mpg....wooohoooo. A deal that she couldn't pass up! grin Merry Christmas to Ma, Happy Birthday to Ma...oh and Happy Mother's Day Ma.

"I'm not crying!!"